10 January 2018
1. What is the Sahyog-Hyeoblyeog – 2016?
(a) It is the Joint exercise between India and North Korea coast guards.
(b) It is the Joint exercise between India and South Korea coast guards.
(c) It is the Joint exercise between India and Myanmar coast guards.
(d) It is the Joint exercise between India and Sri Lanka coast guards.
2. In Berubari Union Case (1960), the Supreme Court specifically opined that
(a) The preamble is not an integral part of The Constitution.
(b) The Preamble is a part of the Constitution of India
(c) The Preamble indicates the basic Structure of the Constitution
(d) None of the above
3. Consider the following statements with regard to the Governor of a state:
1. He can commute the punishment or sentence of any person convicted of any offence against a central law.
2. He cannot grant pardon in respect to punishment or sentence by a court-martial.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are incorrect?
(a) 1 Only (b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2 (d) Neither 1 nor 2
4. Consider the following statements about the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993and mark the correct statements.
1. It shall not apply to the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
2. It was amended in the year 2006.
3. Any matter after the expiry of 12 months cannot be inquired under the act.
4. The act came into force through the seventy sixth amendment of the constitution.
(a) 1, 2 and 3
(b) 2 and 3
(c) 2, 3 and 4
(d) All of the above are correct.
5. Consider the following statements regarding Shah Bano case and Shayara Bano case.
(a) Both the cases are related to gender justice.
(b) Both the cases are related to certain provisions of Muslim Personal Law.
(c) Both the cases deals with marital rape.
(d) Both a and b